Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gee Wizard

Gee Wizard! One of my amazing friends who is a complete Harry Potter fan with me has introduced the world of Hank Green and his Harry Potter rock songs. They are brilliant compilations of Hogwarts elements put to music, such as the verse:

"This isn't Hogwarts,
It's a concrete box,
And the pictures on the walls
are never gonna talk,
The teachers don't care,
The kids don't try,
The most magical thing they
have is fluorescent lights.
They don't put you in Hufflepuff
if you aren't cool,
Instead they sort you in
the parking lot after school!"
- Hank Green, Musician and Vlogger

He also has an Accio Deathly Hallows song too.
Other news... Um
Mid terms grades got out and I got an A in all my classes exept for Band. Boo hoo. The new WASL thing is happening in two weeks, this week is going to be full of tedious MAP testing.
Grumble.
Life is good.
I don't know what else to say, so goodbye for now, chances are I won't type for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment