Saturday, October 2, 2010

Golden Leaves

As always I manage to spend several months without posting anything. Summer has came and went and now it is time for school! And once again school has started without so much as a blink on the blog. Anyway.
Highlights of this summer include a seventy kilometer, five-day kinking trip in Canada, upon which the fam saw a four foot long from tentacle to tentacle octopus. Also I went on a sailing trip with one of my fabulous friends in the Gulf Islands of Canada and through the San Juan Islands. We went swimming in frigid cold waters infested with quarter sized translucent jellyfish, fun, right!? We saw a large pod of orcas making a border crossing and breaching along the way, we cunningly devised an insult system and took to calling our siblings chilled saltzonas after their skillz tying the Arizona Green Tea to the swim ladder in order to keep it chilled. Don't worry, no tea was lost to the ocean. It was funny though.
Fall sprang up quickly and before I knew it I was going to Fred Meyers to purchase school supplies! Just a pop fact,my favorite type of pen is a PILOT G-2 pen. Ok, that was random. Sadly the new school supply list does not include note-books which are my favorite thing to get.
School began great, me and my other pal were doing an interesting schedule in order to do band and spanish, but I decided that after our trip to Mexico the teacher had a slowish pace. So I switched out and now am in a hippy teachers class, she is obsessed with Bob Marley, but I really like her as a teacher. Me and my friends are planning a booth for our Economics Market place... but that hasn't quite happened yet. Currently I am waiting for another pal of mine to call me back so we can hang out.
Catch ya later in a million years!

No comments:

Post a Comment